Ethical Nutrients Clinical
Decoding the world of complimentary medicines for customers and pharmacists alike.
We captured the complexity of scientific compound supplements with the creation of a unique visual system that could deliver an impactful brand architecture.Read more_
Ethical Nutrients Clinical
Shopping for vitamins and supplements is often a confusing and overwhelming experience. Supplement packaging is often a sea of sameness that relies on an audience either knowing exactly what they are looking for or having the knowledge to navigate an ingredient list.
Ethical Nutrients; a brand renowned for it’s evidence-based, complimentary medicine solutions had developed a new range of high-efficacy, behind-the-counter natural medicines. These cutting edge products brought new science, ingredients and combinations together to target a range of contemporary-lifestyle solutions. To be noticed they needed to cut through an already crowded category whilst also assuring customers and pharmacists of their quality and scientific effectiveness.
Inspired by the unique compound of each product WhatCameNext_ created Ethical Nutrients Clinical. A design solution that captured the science of each individual product solution with an accurate, visual algorithm of the product formulation inside.
This graphical ingredients bar provided the brand with a visual device to deliver impact from behind-the-counter, enable rigorous flexibility and ensure optimised navigation across the product range.
The result is a highly effective, visually impactful packaging solution that reflects the strategy of the product and brand. Creating this periodic table and formulation algorithm for Ethical Nutrients Clinical successfully mirrored the scientific accuracy of each unique product and created powerful simplicity for customers and pharmacists alike.
- Creation of a new periodic table for the Ethical Nutrients Clinical brand allocated a unique Pantone colour to each ingredient within the product range. This structure enabled flexibility for growth and formulation changes.
- The Ethical Nutrients Clinical Formulation Algorithm creates a unique colour bar for each product that is a unique and scientifically accurate graphic representation of each product’s ingredient list.
- Range segmentation was created by assigning a specific ‘foundation’ colour to each area of health solution eg. Women's Health, Digestion, Pain, Immunity and Stress.
- The ingredient list dictates the colours available in the algorithm. Selected from the brand Periodic Table each colour’s quantity is determined by its place within the ingredient list and quantity within the formulation.
- Each solution is visually unique and can include any number of ingredients.
Pharmceutical & Health
NPD Brand Creation